Friday, January 13, 2012

Cake Pop Learning Experience

I was really excited to make some chocolate-covered strawberry cake pops.  However, I wasn't thinking and put all the cake directly into my icing bowl rather than adding icing in slowly.  The result?  A soggy mess.  Too sweet and too wet to be a good cake pop.  I'm disappointed, but I will use this as a learning experience.  I will try again this weekend and show you the (hopefully) awesome results.




What learning experiences have you had while baking or crafting?

1 comment:

  1. Awh, that's frustrating! I think I hate culinary failures the most because it means double work. You can't just give up and go do something else, you still need a meal!! Hopefully try #2 will go well:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)