Today I have some really great scrapbooking software to show with you. I was recently given a copy of MyMemories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software to try out and share with you. It's lots of fun. I used to do a lot of paper crafting but have gotten out of it the last few years. However, I frequently make photo gifts for friends and family. This digital scrapbooking software seems to be the perfect solution for that. Let me show you a little project I made and then I will tell you more about the software.
It's a Christmas card! We ordered cards last year from a photo website, but this year I thought I would try my own. My Memories definitely made this easy and fun. I designed my own piece using one of the photo templates and then embellished it with some fun details from this Cute Santa design pack. The software comes with design elements so you definitely don't have to buy more; however the option is there. Once your piece is finished, you can print it yourself or order it from MyMemories.
I'm really excited to make photo books once the baby gets here. Guess what grandma and grandpa might be getting for Christmas next year....
In case you are thinking of buying the software yourself, here are some pros and cons.
- Easy to download and set up
- Diverse design options- allows greater control than the preset designs of most photo sites
- Lots of options for sizes and projects
- Fun! I felt inspired to keep trying things and figuring out what to do.
- Lots of nice shortcuts like "center in page" and pre-set photo layouts
- A bit of a learning curve. It might take awhile to learn all the ins and outs
- Could end up costing more than you planned if you buy lots of extra design elements
You can also use this code STMMMS28760 to get
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was given this software for free to try out. However all opinions are my own.