Monday, March 12, 2012

365 Daily Creativity Journal: Weeks 8 & 9

I'm back from Kansas and ready to dive right back into crafting.  I had a wonderful visit with family and had lots of fun playing with my precious little niece.  I didn't have that much time for crafts while at home, but here is one thing I've made recently.  FYI- I'm going to start doing these posts every other week; that should eliminate some of the I-didn't-make-anything-this-week posts :)

Day 63- Make a mask. - I created a mask necklace.  Tutorial coming soon.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute -- it would be perfect for Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new necklace and look forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun necklace...I can't even imagine how you made this...not one of my usual mediums, I think.

    Popping in from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)