Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finished Bird and Craft Show!

I know you are dying to see the final product of my bird project.  But first, I wanted to invite anyone in the Seattle area to come out to my show today!  I will be selling my work at the I Heart Indie Holidays show.  It is taking place from 11am to 6pm at Wallingford Boys & Girls Club, 1310 N. 45th St., Seattle, WA.  Yay!


Now, for the bird.  Here she is!  I gave her eyes and eyelashes.  I think she looks pretty fancy now.



She was pretty excited about Christmas so I let her pose in the tree.  She was sad to leave it but excited to hear she could hang out in a little Christmas tree tomorrow.  Now hopefully she can find a good adoptive home!







2 comments:

  1. I love her eyelashes..the perfect finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Edi! She is really sweet. Good luck at the show today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)