Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blogging Business Artisans Secret Santa

This Christmas, I participated in a secret Santa exchange with an etsy team I'm on, Blogging Business Artisans.   I received some really awesome gifts from Edi of Memories for Life Scrapbooks.

First is this really sweet ornament featuring a photo of my husband and I.  It's from our wedding day so it really makes me smile to see it on our tree.


Second, she sent these lovely coasters engraved with our last name.  Awesome, right?


5 comments:

  1. Edi is so sweet! Both of those gifts are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Jenny! What great keepsakes for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Keepsakes are just the thing! Maybe I better particpate next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts from Edi! But of course, I think my Secret Santa was the bestest! :) Hope you saw my post yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you loved your gifts :) I hope they are keepsakes for years to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)