Monday, August 29, 2011

New Book!

Our local Borders is going out of business and having a HUGE sale.  My husband and I went and stocked up.  I was pleased to purchase the book 365: A Daily Creativity Journal.


The book gives little prompts to jump-start your creativity each day.  I think the fun part will be the challenge to create things I hadn't thought of before to try and fit the theme.  Kind of like Iron Craft Challenge but every day.

I haven't started using it yet.  I'm debating whether I should dive in now or wait till the new year and spend all of 2012 going through it.  What do you guys think?  Has anyone else used this book?

5 comments:

  1. I've seen that before but I don't own it. I say you jump into it the next time you feel out of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think any creative jump starter is a good thing! it's about committing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a college friend of mine had that and had a lot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used this book, but it sounds like a great idea. It would be neat to do it over a single calendar year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used it, but I have heard about it and it seems awesome! :) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)