Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Successful Shopping Trip

Yesterday, my husband and I took a mini road-trip to Shipwreck Beads in Lacey, WA.  If you have the chance to go here, do it.  It's a VERY large bead store with great prices.  We (I) spent an hour just wandering the aisles.  I actually haven't been making as many beaded pieces lately, but am probably going to start up again after this trip.  Here are some pictures of the store:

Outside of the store.

A view of the store.

One of the aisles.
Here is a picture of the beads I got.  I was definitely feeling the bright colors yesterday.  I'm thinking a "Parrot Line" may soon be up on my etsy shop.  My favorite beads of the day were the crochet beads; they are so colorful and fun!  I would love to make some of these myself.

A stunning piece of photography- My goodies from the trip.
We ended the day with a wander around the mall, dinner at Cheesecake Factory and a movie (Fast Five-actually pretty entertaining).  While at the mall, I got this sweet little magnet.  It makes me feel really inspired; the little birdy is painting and learning to be an artist.

See More Magnets Here

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. I want to go now. Who cares that it's on a completely different coast than me?! Great shop and lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so jealous! The only bead store around here is one aisle at Micheals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)