Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beauty in the Kitchen

Today I will be talking about a few of the artists that will also be selling their wares at the Maple Valley Bazaar this weekend.  After this, I don't know how you will be able to resist coming to the show!

First of all, we have Drapes of Wrath.  You can visit their shop here or their blog here.  These gals make some wonderful aprons.  And we all know cooking is much more fun in an apron.  You never know, put one of these on and you may whip up the greatest cake you ever made.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Mother's Day Flowers
Strawberry Ruffles
Next up, we have Luv Handles.  You can visit the website here.  Beautiful beaded serving-ware.  I imagine these being a fun touch for a wedding or even a great wedding gift!  Here are a few of my favorites:

Fancy Chopsticks


Purple Serving Set
That's all for now! See you tomorrow with my Iron Craft Challenge reveal.  The theme this week is wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)