Friday, March 4, 2011

Chickens

It's true.  I love chickens.  I would hang pictures of chickens on my wall, put chicken shaped bowls on my shelf, and use chicken print towels in my kitchen.  But, now that I am sharing a home, I try to keep my tacky chicken obsessions in check.  However, I thought I would share the chicken love by creating this treasury on etsy.


I'm particularly drawn to the white chicken bowl.  It's my dream to have a large collection of vintage chicken bowls.  I currently have one bird bowl.  It's not a chicken, but it's still pretty cute.




2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA-Aaq5sDBY
    A chicken?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents have this rooster rug in their den, and just to look at it in the picture, I would feel like it's kind of kitschy, but it actually looks really nice and elegant in the room! :)

    http://www.prizehousehold.com/store/828-international-accents-white-rooster-kids-rug.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)