Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Photo Book for Father's Day

Really, the best gifts are given a month late, right?  I finally finished my Father's Day gift for my husband and am now able to share it here.  I chose to make him a photo book full of funny, altered pictures of our daughter.



I was inspired by this artist.  I had seen some of her fun baby photos and wanted to do something similar.  It took a long time but with some simple photo-shopping, I ending up with a book full of unique photos. 



Once done, I loaded them all onto Shutterfly and created an album.  I went with a simple black background and white text to narrate. 



I've shared some of my favorites here.  I hope they help inspire you.  [and yes, we do make our baby pretend to ride the cat]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)