Thursday, April 18, 2013

Geek Craft Roundup

I'm sick with a minor cold so I'm on the couch watching Doctor Who.  This seems to leave me with no choice besides a geeky craft round-up.

I made this needle felted Dalek about a year ago.  If you don't know what a Dalek is, start watching Doctor Who.  You can see the whole tutorial here.

Needle Felted Dalek Tutorial

Next, a golden snitch necklace for all the Harry Potter fans out there.  I made one of these once but here's another cute design with a tutorial.

Necklace on Instructables

Start getting ready for Catching Fire with this arrow headband by baileytann.  While there, take a spin around the blog to find some other great geek crafts.

Headband tutorial

For all the fans of The Big Bang Theory, celebrate your inner Sheldon with a quirky cross-stitch like this one made by LadyLeitzen on craftster.

Bazinga Embroidery Piece

Feel like a superhero with these glittery wonder woman shoes.  I'm kind of wondering why I haven't made these for myself yet. 

Wonder Woman Shoes on Being Geek Chic

If you still need more geekery, you can always check out World of Geekcraft, an entire book devoted to the cause.  Check it out here.

World of Geekcraft available on Amazon

Did I miss anything?  Any geek crafts you are particularly fond of? Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)