Friday, March 22, 2013

Baby & Blog Redesign!

Hi friends-

I've been taking time off from the blog to enjoy my beautiful baby daughter.  While we sit around napping, I've been working on a bit of a blog redesign.  Since I love experimenting with my crafting projects, I wanted to focus my blog in that direction.  I will also be working on keeping my etsy shop as a separate entity.  If you want to stay updated on my shop, I will continue to use my newsletter list for this.  If you want to stay updated on my blog, you can subscribe through email or rss on the left of this page. 


Please bear with me as I update everything.  I hope you continue to enjoy the crafts I share!  And enjoy the picture of my baby girl shown above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)