Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ears to You Blog Hop

Hey All-

Awhile back, Amy at Copper Diem posted about an organization called Ears To You.  They donate earrings to cancer patients to give them a little pick-me-up while they are going through treatment.  Amy invited us all to make some earrings to donate and then share them today as part of a blog hop.  You can check out my earrings below and be sure to stop by and visit some of the other blogs!


I chose to use this as an opportunity to play around and make different earrings than I normally do.  So I didn't use any wood, fabric, or paint.  Crazy, huh?  The designs are all much simpler but I hope they find a good home.


This last pair is my favorite.  I have these "Made With Love" charms that I sometimes attach to jewelry I make.  I suddenly thought, why not make them into earrings?  That way the person wearing them will know they were made with love :)



Other Blog Hop Participants:

Copper Diem
My Addictions
Beads, Tea and Sweets
Juls Beads
Fabric of my Life
Blogging Business Artisans
Jeannie's Blog
Lorelei's Blog
One Kiss Creations
Backstory Beads
According to Katie
Cherish Designs
Beads: Rolling Downhill
Falling Into The Sky
Garden Path Beads
Antiquity Travelers
Sissy and Jacks
Erin Siegel Jewelry/Art Bead Scene
Northwood Creative Studio
SilverRose Designs
Dreamin of Beads/SAS Jewelry Design
Cabe Woman
Summers Studio
Honey from the Bee
Shaiha's Ramblings
Mama's Got to Doodle
Beads for Busy Gals
Tanya McGuire
Creative Atelier

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great cause! I love the idea behind it! Your earrings look great and the recipients will love wearing them!
    Off to read up on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cause! Your earrings are so simple and sweet. I know that the recipients will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni,

    Great job for working with other materials. What a fun hop and such a great cause!

    :) Fun hopping with you!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful earrings for a great cause - I'm sure the women receiving these will be thrilled to have them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)