Tuesday, October 23, 2012

IC#21- Felted Tree Ornament

Guess What!!  I did my Iron Craft Project this week.  Yay!  Our challenge was to make something with felt so I kept it small and simple.  I practiced my needle-felting skills on a small scrap of felt and made a pretty little tree.


Right now it's hanging on the wall in our dining room, but I may turn it into a Christmas ornament.


Want to see more Iron Craft pieces?  Check out the flickr group here.  Want to join in the fun?  Check out the blog here.

5 comments:

  1. Don't you love needle-felting? I used to do it all the time, this reminds me to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the idea of this being a tree ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're finding time to be crafty :) Your ornament turned out great! I love needle felting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! It would make a neat Christmas ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)