Friday, August 31, 2012

What I'm Working On Lately

I've been doing a lot more painting lately.  I have been focusing on wooden boxes and jewelry, you know, the usual :)  Here's some of my pieces.


I made this box with peacocks in love.  The male has a nice long tail stretching around the box.



I am also working on these earrings.  My plan is to accent them with some crystals.  I never use crystals but sometimes you just gotta sparkle.


In other news, I now have a neon green cast on my ankle.  It's VERY bright green.

5 comments:

  1. You know, I've been doing a lot more paint too (mainly of wooden Christmas ornaments) but I've really been enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glittery earrings, so I bet the crystals will look awesome!
    And your peacocks look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peacocks!! Such a cute idea and spectacularly executed.

    Hope the bum ankle is feeling better soon :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peacocks are so cute! I'm sure that the necklaces will turn out well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Awh, man. Sounds like a fun color cast, but hopefully you are getting by OK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)