Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tea Party Ideas

A friend and I have decided to host a tea party in a few weeks.  Nothing super fancy, just an excuse to hang out with the girls and drink tea.  I do love a good theme party though, so I'm starting to research fun things to do for the party.  Here are some ideas I have found.

Tissue Paper Flowers- From Kara's Party Ideas
More Uses for My Vintage Hankies- From Oh One Fine Day
Some cute earrings- from etsy seller UntamedMenagerie
Loose tea in a test tube for a favor- From The SoHo
Fancy tea sandwiches- From Martha Stewart
Scones- From taste.com

3 comments:

  1. Definitely go with the scones :)
    Have fun at your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Edi about the scones. :) You can't go wrong though. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's going to be a fun tea party! I just have a party by myself with my Tigger mug. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)