Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some Funny Blogs I Love

Today I felt like sharing some of the blogs I enjoy reading.  For some reason, I chose to focus on the humor blogs.  I don't know, maybe I'll share some craft blogs next.

First, The Bloggess.  I discovered this blog after seeing this post pinned on pinterest.  I laughed so hard reading it.  I can identify with the love of buying random junk.  This post reminds me of my at a thrift store, except I usually lack the witty banter.


Next, Hyperbole and a Half.  Funny stories+strange drawings= awesome blog.  They are all gold but here are a few of my favorites.  This post on being an adult reminds me of me because I constantly get on these missions to clean everything super thoroughly; those last about a day.  This post is also amazing simple for being amazing.  Anyone who has ever seen a dog will appreciate it.


Okay, those are my two favorites.  The rest are craft blogs and I will share those later this week.  What are some of your favorite humor blogs?

4 comments:

  1. Those are two of my favorites! I've literally been in tears laughing at both of them.

    My new favorite is Texts from Bennett. A guy compiles the strange texts his 17 year old cousin sends him, and writes the blog anonymously. Bennett is... colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen those blogs before so thanks for introducing them to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget the name of this blog that I used to get a kick out of... the blogger spent months following this plastic bag, caught in a tree! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The giant chicken is pretty funny! I think you could cheer most folks with that! (except Victor)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)