Saturday, November 12, 2011

Show Wrap Up

As promised, here is a show recap.  Things went well despite the fact that I felt less prepared than usual.  It has been a busy week; my mother-in-law was in town and there was lots going on.  But I made it alright and managed to set up despite having less inventory than I would have liked and not all my price tags done.


I set out buttons for the first time but didn't end up selling any.  Oh well, maybe next time.


I didn't get too much opportunity to shop because I didn't want to leave my booth.  However, I did get a few things.  I was right across from the girl from Herbal Philosophy Teas who was very sweet and gave me free samples all day.  The gingery-lemon hangover blend was particularly nice on my sore throat.  I ended up buying some and have been drinking it non-stop.


I also bought a sweet little brooch from the girls next door, Potosamia.  Mine looks like this one but has a different little girl.  Cute, right?


All in all, a good show.  I would do it again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Your display looks very nice :)
    Glad it was a good show and I hope those buttons sell at the next one...they're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a craft show, and have a cold, and am guzzling ginger/lemon tea...sounds like a familiar story! I enjoyed seeing your display.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)