Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Show On Thursday

Hey!  I normally post these reminders the day before a show, but this time I'm doing it TWO days before a show.  I need to post my Iron Craft Project tomorrow.  Crazy, I know.

I'm going to be selling my work at a show on Thursday from 10:30-1:30.  It will take place at the Experimental Education Unit, a school associated with the University of Washington that focuses on teaching children with diverse abilities.  A percentage of my sales will go directly to supporting the school. 

So if you live in the Seattle area, you should come for some awesome shopping and a great cause.  Here's a small preview of some of the vendors that will be there.

Cat Beds by Jennas Red Rhino

Baby Blanket by Minkzy Creations
Re-usable Sandwich Bags by Reusies
Jewelry by Jems Jewelry


1 comment:

  1. I hope that your show goes well! It sounds like it's for a great cause. It looks like there will be a wonderful mix of items there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)