Saturday, August 27, 2011

Now In Stores!

Exciting news!  I have just started selling my work at a store in Monroe, WA.  The store itself is called Christy's Vintage Vault.


Inside, there is a section called Remake & Create, devoted to handmade goods.  I'm really excited to have my work out there in more places. 


Yesterday, I dropped off a box of jewelry as well as a painting and a painted box.  If you are in the area, go check it out!


For more information, click here.
To see the Remake & Create online catalog, click here.


10 comments:

  1. Nice! I would go check it out in person if I could. I hope that goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats...this is my kind of store...wishing you much success!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I've always wanted to do something like that... just have to go for it, I guess. Hope you sell lots and get tons of great exposure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on having your work in a real store. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I known you'll do well there. Everyone loves birdies!
    Congrats. {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Here is to many sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That's a cute little shop! Wishing you many sales!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girl!!! Thinking that your creations will sell quickly.

    Those are the kind of shops that I most like. Sure would love to come to WA, where I have never been, cause its so hot and muggy here. And because it would be awesome to see that part of the country. May never come back to FL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I was in the area! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)