Thursday, July 21, 2011

Because I'm Addicted to The Office

I can't stop watching The Office.  The first 6 seasons are all on Netflix instant so it's my go-to show.  Here are a few finds for all you other Office fans.

Remember when Jim dressed up like Dwight?  Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.

Dwight Tote

And if that wasn't enough, who can forget the stapler in the jello.

The Office Card

Next, you can create your own Michel phrase with this cross-stitch kit.

Cross Stitch Kit

Or you can clothe your child with a Michael-ism instead.  You're only five and can't drive yet.  Boom-roasted!


Well, maybe this is a better option.

Cute Onesie

Do you like The Office?  Do you have another favorite go-to t.v. show?

6 comments:

  1. I love The Office as well! I have a friend in mind who needs the "That's what she said" cross-stich!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love the Dwight tote. That's one of my all-time favorite episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I LOVE the office! Such a great show & always puts me in a good mood. I always thought it was so stupid until I finally sat down to watch it and.. well.. I fell in love :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love this post. SO want that tote! Definitely the best show EVER =).

    www.sroskillydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love the office. I have secretly been wanting to do the stapler in jello to someone forever! isn't netflix amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bears. Beets. Battle Star Galactica.

    MICHAEL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)