Sunday, May 8, 2011

etsyRAIN Show Wrap-Up

Hey! Thanks to everyone who came out to the show yesterday.  It went great.  Many thanks to the amazing etsyRAIN team for all the hard-work they did.  I felt so supported throughout the show; I could barely go a minute without a volunteer asking if I needed anything or bringing me a tasty cookie.  Great, great day.

My booth set-up was pretty much the same as last week, but I did change a few things up.  I felt like my jewelry was hiding a bit, so I added some boxes underneath my necklace racks to elevate them and also put some pieces out front just sitting on the table.  I'm also still tweaking the prices.  This craft show thing is a constant learning process.



I also bought a few things myself.  I got a pack of lollipops from This Charming Candy.  We got the breakfast tray pack.  So far, I've only had the grapefruit, but it was quite tasty.


Also, I got these cute tea towels from Sweetnature designs.  My husband and I had a tough time choosing because there were so many, but we settled on the fun bicycle and "life is pretty cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)