Friday, March 11, 2011

My Art "Studio"

So I don't know about you, but when I am working on a project, I like to spread out.  All of my supplies.  All over the place.


I've always preferred sitting on the floor in the living room.  It's not very ergonomic, but it does allow me to visit with my husband and watch Bones while I work.

I do dream of someday having a beautifully organized craft room.  Somewhere with a big work table that I don't have to clean up every time we have company over. 

Pretty Pretty Craft Room
The only downside would be I couldn't socialize.  And I wouldn't be able to find out if Dr. Brennan can identify the bones...

Where do you like to do your crafting?  Do you have a pretty, pretty craft room or a living room floor?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny! I personally use my bed...because I can spread out everywhere. And Leah and I (yes- I do, too!) dream about have a cool craft room in our home when we "grow up"! I our dream, one of us is always over at the other's house with our kids doing craft project, while Leah is the expert, and I (at random junctures) interject a cool science fact here and there! Sound cool...huh?? Yeah...you're gonna have to get in on that action. Talk about needing to all live closer, though!! PS...I love all the sciency craft stuf (hmmm...wonder why??) ;)--Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)